Enjoy A Great Lifestyle
- Great grocery options including Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, The Hen House and Cosentino's Price Chopper
- Tasty restaurants and tempting shops at the Town Center Plaza & Crossing, Hawthorne Plaza, Rosanna Square, Camelot Court Shopping Center, and Costco
- Workout and play at Tomahawk Ridge Community Center, Leawood Aquatic Center, The Jewish Community Center, or Genesis Health Club
- Meet your health needs whether through a multitude of service options including St. Luke's South Hospital, Menorah Medical Center, Children's Mercy, The University of Kansas Medical Center, and Diagnostic Imaging
- Visit Johnson County Leawood Pioneer Libary and Leawood Community Center for community events and adult and youth classes
Give Your Kids Top Ranked Education
Ranked #1 Best School District in Kansas and #50 in America by Niche, it's not hard to see why the Blue Valley Unified School District has an overall grade of A+ and is recognized as one of the best districts in the county. Blue Valley received top marks in eight of 10 categories: academics, teachers, clubs and activities, administration, food, college prep, health and safety, and sports and is also ranked #1 for best places to teach and district with the best teachers.
- Blue Valley North High School and Valley Park Elementary are within walking district
Easy Highway Access
- Just minutes away from I-435 and Highway 69 to get you quickly to other parts of the city
- Easy linkage to I-35
Recreational Trails, Golf Courses, & Parks
- Take your bike or walk the dog along the scenic Indian Creek and Tomahawk Creek Trails
- Hit the links at Deer Creek, Ironhorse, St. Andrews, Nicklaus, Minor Park, and more
- I-Lan Park, Hawthorne Valley Park, Tomahawk Park just to name a few
This website is the official information portal and notification vehicle for the residents of the Dover Estates.
As a resident/home owner, you are automatically a part of the Dover Home Association, which is governed by the HOA Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Declarations and Restrictions.
If you are new to the neighborhood, the first step is to REGISTER.
Simply complete the form as prompted and await confirmation. Once you are confirmed to be a resident/owner, you will be able to log-in and access the Members Only section to receive access to: